These marshmallow pops are super easy and yummy!
(Don't you just love my fancy stand?)Check out these easy steps...
1. Melt white chocolate or almond bark.
2. Dip cake pop sticks in white chocolate and insert stick into the marshmallow.
3. Once they are set, dip marshmallow into the white chocolate and shake off the excess.
4. Dip chocolate cover marshmallows into colored sprinkles.
5. Allow to cool on wax paper.
If you are like me, you have some chocolate left over!
You could dip some cookies or make come festive candies!!!
My girls are so excited they can hardly stand it!! (lol...even though they are totally faking it here!)